Tour Group / Wholesale is a rate category in the group segment. Wholesalers buy rooms to be resold to travel agents and other travel trades. The defining characteristic is that wholesale rooms are a B2B trade, and guests don’t buy directly from wholesalers. Wholesale in the group segment refers to guests that purchase hotel room nights as part of a tour package with other unrelated travelers.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels