Temp-to-Perm describes a bridge loan that comes with a stated conversion option upon completion of the business plan objectives. This is common for new construction projects, where the bridge loan is with a private equity debt fund or on the bank’s balance sheet. In this case, the permanent loan may be securitized in a CMBS or sold to another investor.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels