Suburban is used to define hotels located outside major metropolitan areas. Suburban hotels typically rely on one or two major demand drivers in the immediate submarket. These hotels also skim off spillover demand from nearby urban centers.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels