The STAR – Smith Travel Accommodation Reports – is a monthly report that includes weighted average data from a management-selected set of competitive hotels. Initiated in 1988, these reports aggregate occupancy and revenue data from more than 60,000 hotels around the world.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels