A sovereign wealth fund (SWF) is an investment fund owned by a government and funded by reserves from a state’s surplus government funds. A SWF invests in direct real estate, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments, like private equity.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels