Segmentation refers to the source mix of guest bookings. Each business segment has different booking behavior and price sensitivity. Dividing the business helps revenue management, sales, and marketing coordinate efforts to maximize net revenue.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels