RevPAR – or revenue per available room – is the standard key performance indicator for measuring hotel revenue. Pay attention to total RevPAR (TREVPAR), too. These measure the average nightly income that each room is generating. You can get revenue by multiplying RevPAR by the total number of days open.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels