Revenue management is a discipline of using guest and market data to manage distribution channels. Revenue managers work with advanced analysis tools to predict future guest demand and open and close different booking windows and channels accordingly.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels