Resort describes hotels with a variety of on-property amenities designed to appeal to primarily leisure guests. These often include multiple food and beverage outlets, function space, spa, fitness center, business center, and gift shop. They can be anywhere on the chain scale, but resort hotels are usually upscale, upper upscale, and luxury scale brands or independent equivalents.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels