Resort describes hotels with a variety of on-property amenities designed to appeal to primarily leisure guests. These often include multiple food and beverage outlets, function space, spa, fitness center, business center, and gift shop. They can be anywhere on the chain scale, but resort hotels are usually upscale, upper upscale, and luxury scale brands or independent equivalents.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 10 Steps for a Smooth Closing
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- 3 Ways Hotels are Different than Big Four CRE