OTA – or online travel agent – is one of many distribution channels for inventory of unsold room nights. This channel is divided into non-opaque and opaque OTAs, which means the buyer can or cannot, respectively, see the hotel before buying. Expedia is a non-opaque OTA, while Priceline is an opaque OTA.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- 5 Elements of a Successful Hotel Investment Strategy
- Pivot to Hotel Investments from Big Four CRE
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- Hotel Investing Is Easy with the Right Partners