Negotiated is a rate category in the transient segment. Companies and other frequent guests may negotiate a rate discount based on volume and stay patterns. On-property sales managers negotiate this discount with local organizations, or brand-affiliation passes through national and global contracts.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels