LTC – or loan-to-cost – is the ratio of the mortgage amount divided by the total cost of a deal expressed as a percentage. This is a common credit metric used in sizing and approving a loan on value-add and opportunistic deals.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels