Limited service describes hotels with basic room accommodations and minimal amenities on-property. Amenities often include complimentary breakfast, a fitness center, and business center. They can be anywhere on the chain scale, but limited service hotels are usually economy scale, midscale, and upper midscale brands or independent equivalents.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels