LIBOR – or London Interbank Offered Rate – is the index interest rate on many floating rate loans. It is the average of interest rates estimated by the biggest banks in London. The Alternative Reference Rate Committee (ARRC) is working on a replacement for LIBOR in the United States.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- 5 Elements of a Successful Hotel Investment Strategy
- Pivot to Hotel Investments from Big Four CRE
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- Hotel Investing Is Easy with the Right Partners