LIBOR – or London Interbank Offered Rate – is the index interest rate on many floating rate loans. It is the average of interest rates estimated by the biggest banks in London. The Alternative Reference Rate Committee (ARRC) is working on a replacement for LIBOR in the United States.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels