IRR – or internal rate of return – is a discounted cash flow approach to estimate the annual compounded return on equity including capital events. The figure represents the discount rate required for the net present value of all cash flows to equal zero.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels