GSA – or General Services Administration – is a federal government agency that supports basic functions of other government federal government departments. The GSA sets local per diem hotel rates for government travel annually based on a survey of competitive retail rates.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 10 Steps for a Smooth Closing
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- 3 Ways Hotels are Different than Big Four CRE