GDS – or global distribution system – is a large network of travel-related businesses that contains inventory and rates for their products. GDS products include hotel room nights, airline seats, and car rentals, among others. Online and traditional travel agents use the GDS to create travel packages for their customers.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- Hotel Investing Is Easy with the Right Partners
- Pivot to Hotel Investments from Big Four CRE
- 3 Ways Hotels are Different than Big Four CRE
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure