FF&E is an abbreviation for furniture, fixtures, and equipment that is not permanently affixed to the structure. Room FF&E packages consist of the bed set, nightstands, tables, sofas/chairs, and technology assets. Public space FF&E includes, among other things, gym equipment, computer systems, and banquet furniture.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- 5 Elements of a Successful Hotel Investment Strategy
- Pivot to Hotel Investments from Big Four CRE
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- Hotel Investing Is Easy with the Right Partners