A family office is a financial advisory firm that manages investments for a wealthy individual and/or her family. A single family office serves one family, while a multi-family office manages wealth for more than one family. All family offices are different in their investment approach and services offered to the members of the family, which may include concierge-like services.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels