Exterior corridor hotels provide access to rooms from outside the building. All hotel room doors are located via an outdoor walkway. Most rooms are designed with a window at the entrance and a bathroom at the opposite end of the room.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels