Due diligence is the careful examination of all information available on a property prior to purchase. Due diligence is performed at any time before or after you are under contract to purchase the property. However, the most intensive examination usually occurs during the due diligence or inspection period while you are under contract to purchase a property.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels