Double loaded describes a hotel building with two rows of rooms in the building. Interior corridor buildings have rooms on the outside of the building and a hallway in between. Exterior corridor building have rooms backing up to each other and walkways on the outside.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels