Debt yield is the net operating income divided by the loan amount. This is a common tool for lenders to determine the size of the loan and test for solvency. The debt yield gives an indication about the return on capital if the borrower defaults.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels