CAC – or customer acquisition cost – is the aggregated sum of all expenses to put heads in beds. This includes travel agent commissions, promotions, e-commerce, loyalty programs, and so on. Every dollar saved in customer acquisition falls straight to the bottom line.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels