Budget bridge is a financial analysis tool that shows the difference between one budget and another. The bridge refers to a graphical representation that shows incremental changes from the base budget to the modified budget. In this case, the base and modified values are on opposite ends of the chart, and the area between shows material line item changes. A three-column table with side-by-side budgets and a variance column is the most effective non-graphical representation.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels