Airport is used to define hotels located near an airport, where most of the demand is associated with that airport. This demand primarily comes from airline crew lodging, passengers in waiting, and stranded passengers. Bigger hotels near major airline hub airports will also host training and conference groups.
- 7 Essential Real Estate Investing Books
- 4 Essential Elements of a Hotel Deal Structure
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels