ADR – or average daily rate – is the total revenue divided by the number of occupied room nights. Detailed financial statements will show ADR for each revenue segment to further describe strength of each category.
- 10 Reasons to Invest in Hotels
- How to Account for Seasonality in Your Financial Model
- Hotel Classifications Demystified
- 6 Essential Data Points for Hotel Investment Analysis
- 5 Elements of a Successful Hotel Investment Strategy
- Pivot to Hotel Investments from Big Four CRE
- 3 Steps to Build a Hotel Crowdfunding Strategy
- How Does Travel Get Back to Business?
- 4 Must-Have Books for Hotel Investors
- Hotel Investing Is Easy with the Right Partners